10.13.2010

thing to prove

So I bought a ton of really great shit at this thrift store downtown the other day. Tons of great old clothes and lacy polyester-slip 70s nightgowns ♥ vintage suitcases, doilies, a whole bag of crochet thread::
books for Odin (Witch Hunt It Happened in Salem Village among others) and books for me, Nancy Drews, yay. And there was china!
I may love the china the most because it is so pretty. There is a lovely china plate that is not in the picture :( But it was perfect for crêpes.
And there was jewelry also. I really love the earrings.
I have been wearing that necklace since I bought it. It's got a mustard seed inside. It falls on just the right part of my neck and the chain doesn't get tangled in my hair at all. I'm pretty sure this necklace and I were made for each other... ♥
So anyway. I have been knitting lots of things and watching a lot of great 90s tv and trying to read too many books at once. I've learned that it's a physical impossibility for me to put on "only a little eyeliner" and that my true love for Arucania is a wonderful thing (and we will be together a long, long time). I have giant pumpkins to carve and roast the seeds of; I have an altar for my Grandpa in my living room and my birds are chirping along with Weezer right now, and the world is perfect.
October is good for me.
My Mom and sister and Kim are coming down in November. On my birthdaaaay, omg. It's almost my birthday. woo, 26!
Yeah, I have a vacuum to reassemble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

words: