9.24.2010

never touch.

I spent weeks organizing my house to accomodate my yarn and then stopped knitting for a whole month. I stopped almost everything else too.
I had a really, really bad September. Really bad. So I'm just deciding to be done with it for now. The entire month, that is.
I've been cleaning out my house, to try to get rid of September, and I found out what a slob I can be. In my bedroom, in a sea of clothes, I found five notebooks, eight pens, and innumberable pencils. In the drawer of the nightstand next to the sea there were more pens and more notebooks, and all kinds of weird shit I'd been stashing all month. All month when I mostly slept and drank, so I lived in bed or at the computer.
Which is kinda uncool. It's very uncool. It took me 45 minutes to put away all the fucking DVD cases omg. My landlord freaked about my birds, I destroyed the keyboard with gin and gingerale, I lost my phone at a bar, I smashed a cookie jar and cut my leg (of all places) and fell in a hole on the same day, and I'm working over two weeks in a row right now. Which kinda sucks. Kind of a lot.
I haven't been able to talk to Jon because of phone issues and life is pretty shitty. He's having a really hard time and I can't be there for him at all, plus I can't talk to Odin either. So everything blows. A lot.
I have to leave for work in 20 minutes, and that also really sucks.
I'm bringing my knitting though. I have to knit something, and it just cannot be a WIP, not today.
...Though I did get that thing in the mail before I went all crazy-lady, so I think colorwork is gonna happen soooon. Endpaper mitts. Omg those tree mittens!!! o.O

No comments:

Post a Comment

words: