10.02.2010

bodies

So I've decided to learn French.
I've also been baking like crazy and feeling chubbier every minute I spend in the house with this coffee cake.
September was the worst month in years.
I ♥ October.

I have been knitting. And crocheting. And should probably look into dwindling some of my WIP-pile like I ought to.
So, all signs point to sweaters. I have four sweaters to finish and two more that haven't even been started yet. It's almost ridiculous.
It is ridiculous. I haven't been going to bed until noon lately, which is kind of an accomplishment. I wish I would be around when Jon calls though, but I had to turn my phone off so work couldn't call me in. I really fucking hate my job.
I have no motivation to talk right now, but I'm trying to get myself more accustomed to writing again. Like, on a daily basis. And also I needed to document Day One of French Mastery.
Or something like that. It's hard for me to figure out how to hold my tongue when I pronounce these sounds. I haven't taken French since I was 12, and it was only for a few months anyway. And we mostly watched videos =/
Woo, French! I promise I'm going to learn French.
But right now I'm going to take a bath. Even though it's almost noon and I should be in bed. I'm going to have to get up early as hell today if I want to fix my sleep schedule. Do I want to fix my sleep schedule?

No comments:

Post a Comment

words: