10.08.2010

de garçon

I had a lot to say, but now all I can think is lemon poppyseed muffin and I don't know if that's right or not.
I'm listening to Yelle and uploading pictures on Facebook, contemplating things.
knitting, the pumpkins in the kitchen, that muffin (which was really good), Odin, frencn-in-general, other stuff, photography, wine vs. oxi-clean, and more stuff. There's kind of a lot going on in my head right now, and I've taken NyQuill and it has really messed me up. In the past 24 hours I have taken one entire recommended dose and I'm fucked up as hell on it.
But anyway.
♥♥ Today's to-do list:
pratiquer le français
knit Madison's sweater please
also you can work on *one* thing for yourself
(but it's okay to knit for Odin)
go running, if it stays cold, and do yoga regardless of temperature
paint with both hands
drink lots of tea and consider feeling better
crochet one oiseaux pour zaz

That's all I've got.
I met up with Rachel and Littany at a cider mill in Maryland. Cider mills in Maryland really suck.
We went to lunch in Bethesda and talked about people and what they're doing now and what they were doing then and Rachel and I wound up going through yearbooks and photos and stuff.
Which is sappy, kind of, but it was Rachel so it was okay.
I should be in bed.
I guess. I feel mostly like shit and I should sleep it off.
Then again, it's daytime and I'm awake and I should take advantage of using this time to conquer my cashmere bouclé. Whatever happens, there will be tea and knitting and being comfortable, which I am not right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

words: