11.13.2010

hurry

I should be finishing the test-knit cowl that's due in two days. One day. It's almost done. I'm just being a little lazy is all.
I'm going out tonight for PhillipLove's birthday (which was awhile ago, but whatevs), for two reasonsssss:
1. Phillip won't let my unemployment deter him from what he wants and he's paying for my cover at the club
2. Angela will in no way let me stay home tonight. I'm not even trying.
Oh, and the love. I love everybody. Zac is coming toooo and Michael and yay for having friends! Tuesday Chad is bringing his truck over so we can start mooooving my house! Yay!
I guess that's all I have to say.
I'm trying to procrastinate. My house is so uncomfortable these days. I have a hard time getting comfy enough in one room to stay there longer than a few moments.
I'm already done with the living room. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

words: