12.17.2010

a car

Almost exactly a month.
I live in my Mother-in-Law's house now, and have been the laziest person ever the past few days.
I'm lying. I just feel lazy, but really I've finished 5 projects this week alone, and a couple others since I moved here. I'm almost done with Holiday Knitting (some of it I don't need until mid-January, luckyyyy me) and even though I've been up to my eyeballs in stranded mittenry today I feel like I want to keep knitting.
That's bullshit though. What I'm gonna do is lie in bed and read with a cup of tea.
Tomorrow I absolutely must finish off and send these hideous Yule/Christmas/Whatever the recipient celebrates Cards, which means a hefty dose of printing out engagement photos/Odin's school pics. Gah.
Jon is gonna be home soon. Odin will be home directly after, and I'm so super excited to have them both back here, but I'm also a little terrified at never having a solid chunk of me-time again. Ever. I mean. Okay, I love Jon more than anything on the planet that isn't Odin. But I won't be able to take up the whole bed, to go a whole day without speaking to anyone, to make all my decisions without including anybody else's opinion.
I don't really mind it, I think I've just gotten used to this solitary life. Even living here with Jill and Noreen I'm still quite alone. I spend more time with the birds and the dog than I do with an actual person, and that goes for my friendships too.
Everything seems wickedly complicated.
At least the holiday idiocy is nearly done. Jon and I will have to get something for my Mom and my Stepdad but then it will be fucking done. I have really grown to hate almost everything related to spending time with people since Jon's been gone. I've hated even thinking about the wedding lately, or hanging out with our mutual friends. Everything.
But.
It'll end soon. I've been in a shitty, pms-y mood all day and this is probably not the best day to suddenly update. I feel simply wicked.
I've been sitting here listening to bad emo music from highschool and I should reeeeeally turn it the fuck off before I decide it's a good idea to get super drunk and text ex-boyfriends and sob about how Jon will just cheat on me like everybody else did.
Cause really, he wouldn't do that. There's a reason nobody should listen to this shit, hahaaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

words: