11.19.2010

front side of the letter

Upheaval.
Moving quickly progressed from "kinda happening" to "happening rightnowrightnowrightnow". Which is good; for two days there were boys here to do all the heavy lifting. Hardly anything heavy is left... Ok, only one thing, hahaaa. I'm not due back at work until Sunday evening, and then for only three nights before I'm off CTRS forever. Forever! No more work, la la la.
I had considered the idea of really accomplishing some things today, but I didn't and I'm pretty sure I have no intention of putting forth any extra effort.
Tomorrow I'll do some more cleaning and then go to a surprise party, yay! Sunday Kasey is coming over to bring me my stuff/retrieve his stuff, and then three days of work for me. Then off to Jill's! I must recruit one more truck to help with the moving stuff... Bah.

There is nothing new to report.
I did/am doing some frogging.
It's very cathartic... I'm about to finish these dishes and climb into the bathtub for a good soak and a cup of tea ♥
Then it's nothing but movies and knits for yours truly. There is really no yarn here, just the two frogged projects, a partially-unravelled sweater, my fairisle legwarmers, and my sister's pullover. Good excuse to make some progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

words: