11.15.2010

solemn promise

This is what I did yesterday. I woke up late, made a pot of tea, and started these legwarmers.
I knit through the hem and almost all the ribbing yesterday before work and have spent a few hours today writing up a chart for the leg portion.
Which is a paaaaaain. Turns out I don't enjoy charting... But I do love these happy little ribbed tubes. I hope they don't turn out too bulky, however I think that's inevitable as they'll be packed full of i-cord, hahaaa ♥
So, now off I go to write some more chart and to drink another Earl Grey maybe? I would love to break into a pomegranate but I worry about splattering my yarn! My living room is full of rose wool and white angora. That just seems  like begging for trouble to meeeeee ♥

I am absolutely determined to write this pattern down. And also the other ones. I really really need to. Oh maaaan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

words: